[Soekris] CF trouble? ComBIOS 1.22!

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Sat Nov 29 13:35:23 UTC 2003

   I've wrestled quite a bit with Promaster CF the last couple of days
and I just found the solution embedded in another message - the ComBIOS
1.22 upgrade does wonders for this sort of trouble.

    If you've not done a flash upgrade the details are in the NET4501
manual on the web site - pull the file down, xmodem it over using the
download command, the program the flash with flashupdate, and away you go.