[Soekris] Re: Comprehensive CF list?

Lawrence Teo lteo_list at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 04:29:20 UTC 2003

If it helps, I've managed to boot a Lexar Media 256MB CF card using
the 1.22 BIOS (OpenBSD 3.4 on a net4801). I haven't heard anyone
mention the Lexar Media card on the list yet, so it's probably
rare enough for us to assume that other CF cards will also boot.
:)

Haven't tested it extensively though.

Lawrence