[Soekris] Sourcing a DWL-520 or similar

Busto, Eric M eric.busto at hp.com
Tue Nov 18 20:15:23 UTC 2003

Does anyone know where I can find a DWL-520 that will work with my
net4501?  As I understand it, the later model DWL-520 uses a different
chipset (TI as opposed to prism 2.5?) that either doesn't work with the
net4501, or will work but not in HOSTAP mode.

So.. I'm trying to locate a place where I can buy a DWL-520 with the
prism 2.5 chipset so I can make my net4501 a neato access point.

Alternatively, are there any other PCI wireless cards that people are
having great success with?  If so, where can I purchase one?

Thanks in advance!