[Soekris] Netgate 2511CD 802and Debian on 4511

Michael Smith msmith at cbnco.com
Sun Nov 16 21:19:33 UTC 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> Reading the errors it's spewing at you helps.
>
> Search google.

The hits google turns up are all wrong, or just plain non answers :)

Larry, you need to insmod pcmcia_core, yenta_socket, and ds in turn. It
sounds like you haven't loaded yenta_socket.

Once those are loaded, you can insmod the appropriate driver - I use
HostAP, so for me that's hostap_cs. Then run "cardmgr -o -v"  (one-shot,
verbose) to detect the cards, set them up and exit - unless you want to be
able to hot swap cards in the box on the roof.

Mike