[Soekris] cf write and boot issues, sandisk imagemate

Lawrence Teo lteo_list at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 02:20:12 UTC 2003

I'm not an expert in this, but I've managed to burn a Lexar Media 256MB CF
card using the SanDisk ImageMate CF model SDDR-91 with OpenBSD 3.4. Two
things you might want to try are:

- Leave the CF reader plugged in and restart your OpenBSD system. (See
http://mongers.org/openbsd/sandisk_cf )

- Use the CVS version of OpenSoekris.

Hope it helps,
Lawrence