[Soekris] 4801 openbsd internal disk help

Gordon Chalmers gordonc at kestral.com.au
Mon Nov 10 23:53:00 UTC 2003

I have openbsd 3.3 on three 4801 boxes
I have set them up by first getting a desktop connecting the harddrive up
to that
(with one of those little connector parts)
The main thing here is to make sure the geometry agrees netween the bios
and whats written on the hard drive.
I then installed from cd,
moved the hard drive into the 4801 and away it went.

Gordon Chalmers
Kestral Computing