[Soekris] net4801 error led

fry26@genion.de fry26 at genion.de
Mon Nov 10 10:52:57 UTC 2003

Hi list,last night I hacked a linux driver for the net4801 error led by
ripping off the net4501 errorled_driver found at http://www.blurbco.com/~gork/net4501/The
result can be found athttp://zeus.fh-brandenburg.de/~schulzmi/stone_soup/errorled_control.
c(Version "I have no idea if this is done correctly but seems to work")I
successfully tested it with linux-2.6-test9 although the kernel complained
about deprecated use of MOD_INC_USE (or something similar), so it needs
a little bit of work (see TODO section).The driver can be built against
a 2.6 kernel by creating a makefile withobj-m := errorled_control.oin it
and call: make -C /usr/src/linux SUBDIRS=$PWD V=1 moduleshave fun	Michael