[Soekris] Newbie question

Jared Solomon jsolomon at cse.unl.edu
Thu May 29 19:27:08 UTC 2003

I believe that is a euphemism for a crossover cable.  On serial, for
instance, pin 2 on the initiating end (DB9) would terminate at pin 3 on
the receiving end (DB9) and vice versa.  This is so the transmit pin goes
properly to the receive pin.

If anyone wants one made, I'm a bargain at $50/hour, 2 hour minimum.  No
serious offers entertained.

Jared Solomon