[Soekris] Opensoekris and SNMPD

Chris Puccio cpuccio at typhooncorp.com
Wed May 21 13:50:31 UTC 2003

Hi Guys,

	Im trying to get ucd-snmpd on my net4501, and I dunno if this is the proper
way to do it, considering its not working, but this is what I did:

I have a machine that im using to build distros for my net4501 using openbsd
3.2
I built the flash image using opensoekris (newest build)
I burned the image to the flash
I compiled ucd-snmpd on the host machine and installed it on the flash card

When I try to run it when booting up the net4501 i get the following in the
snmpd.log:

# cat snmpd.log
kvm_openfiles: Bad file descriptor
kvm_openfiles: /dev/ksyms: Device not configured
#

Whats going on? Has anybody been able to get this to work, or am I just
breaking something?

Thanks in advance!!