[Soekris] Watts/volts/power

Lutful Khan lkhan at radialink.com
Sun May 18 03:47:13 UTC 2003

Usually there is no problem with "low watt" device connected to a hefty
source as long as the voltage is right. For example, you can connect
your 4W night light and your 300W halogen to the same 110V mains.

However, your battery could supply 50A if by chance there is a short
circuit on the Soekris board! So, you may want to add at least a 2A
automotive fuse.

Lutful