[Soekris] Atheros & external antenna - pics

Marcin Jessa soekris at yazzy.org
Thu Jul 31 17:29:26 UTC 2003

Nah, they undestand their cards are like women,
you don't really know what you get before you unwrap them :)
Btw, I made my cards work in 11a with 54mbit mode and got ca. 2Mb/s of transfer speed, about 4 times what 11b gives(with overhead).
Unfortunatelly 11b and 11g did not work.
This is PCI<-->PCMCIA