[Soekris] 4501 doesn't boot

Happy-Connect ivanling at happy-connect.com
Wed Jul 30 10:25:17 UTC 2003

Hi,

All my 20 boards run in the same configuration:

 - Soekris net4511 with a Senoa wireless PC card

I never had any PCI card attached to the board, or any of the other
boards. This net4511 just died on me. I have been measuring the
voltages, as I expected something to have happened to the power supply,
especially after Punky described his problem on the list. As I do not
have any schematics I am comparing the voltages of the damaged board to
a working one. However I have not found any differences yet, other that
that the board does not boot anymore.

Getting an oscilloscope out to start measuring things is probably more
expensive that buying a new board from Soekris. Maybe I will send the
board back to them so they can analyze what happened?

Regards,

Ivo van Ling