[Soekris] atheros, external antenna

Lutful Khan lkhan at radialink.com
Tue Jul 29 16:21:18 UTC 2003

Are you quite sure that the Orinoco cards have switched to Atheros
a/b/g chipset?  Prior to Proxim takeover, all Orinoco cards used
Lucent/Agere chipsets!

If you do get the cards working in a/g modes on the net4521, please
share with us what kind of throughput you get. People seem to think
you need GHz class CPU for full speed a/g operation.

Lutful/Radialink

http://www.proxim.com/products/all/orinoco/client/abgcard/index.html