[Soekris] Atheros

Juliano Pillati jp at videiranet.com.br
Mon Jul 21 15:08:33 UTC 2003

But if know standard TurboCell features is possible development driver for TurboCell standard as Lucent do with COR (Central Office Router), COR is one license to tecnlogy TurboCell for work in outdoor without problems have 802.11, and Lucent / Orinoco copy idea from KarlNet, and us can write one driver too!!! Understand!!!

Or you think is no possible write it ???

Juliano