[Soekris] Linux / FreeSWAN support for the Soekris vpn1201/1211

Info Account info at PerryResearch.com
Sun Jul 6 17:50:55 UTC 2003

Looks like Linux is taking their own approach to hardware crypto support, at
least for the kernel crypto API (although OBSD's crypto queue is mentioned):

http://www.intercode.com.au/jmorris/crypto/hardware_notes.txt