[Soekris] Problems with Net4511 and Netgear HA501

Mauricio Lange weirdoultra at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 4 21:19:53 UTC 2003

Peter, you were right, I changed the power adapter and the problem disappeared!
(the former was rated at 500mA, now I am using a 12V, 5A transformer)

Thank you very much.

 --- Peter Seebach <seebs at plethora.net> escribió: > In message
<20030704054351.30028.qmail at web21008.mail.yahoo.com>, =?iso-8859-1?q