[Soekris] OS images for soekris 4511?

Stephen Gornick sgornick at digicoast.com
Tue Jul 1 17:42:48 UTC 2003

Chuck,

> I'd love to see a wireless card with 128MB of RAM.

SanDisk  Connect Plus 128MB + Wi-Fi Compact Flash
Model # SDWCFB-128-768

http://www.sandisk.com/consumer/connectplus_wifi.asp

I punched the model number into http://froogle.com and
found a dozen merchants selling it for about $100, but
the first few I checked don't show it as being in stock,
so who knows if it really is out yet.  SanDisk release
date was supposed to be June 16.

Cheers,

- Stephen