[Soekris] Re: soekris-tech digest, Vol 1 #65 - 4 msgs

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Feb 27 23:02:52 UTC 2003

In message: <20030227221813.GB10128 at eeyore.37.spacehopper.org>
            Stuart Henderson <stu at spacehopper.org> writes:
: > I have some FreeBSD and OpenBSD boxes running, but I'm afraid I don't
: > know how to make the FAT partitions using them.
:
: fdisk(8) or you might get somewhere with FreeBSD's /stand/sysinstall
: (using W to write rather than following the normal installation method).

I routinely use fdisk -I to initialize the disk.  It works for boot
purposes in CF <-> pcmcia adapter, but not in a USB CF reader.

Warner