[Soekris] Partitioning a CF card

Terry Schmidt terry at nycwireless.net
Thu Feb 27 21:26:01 UTC 2003

For me, I just ran the DD image onto a 128 meg compact flash, and it worked
fine even though the DD was only for a 8meg compact flash.  The partition
table was a little weird, but it booted and ran fine.  The compact flash I
was using was SanDisk.

If the maintainers of wisp-dist are on this list, perhaps they could
increase the baud rate of the console port, as the graphical menus are
pretty slow at 9600 baud.  38400 would be good, or the Soekris default of
19200 would be better than 9600.  I realize that this breaks a bit of the
standard of using 9600 baud, but the graphical menus run very slowly at
9600.

--Terry

--On Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:31 PM -0500 Dave Shpritz