[Soekris] m0n0wall public beta 1 released!

Christiaens Joachim jchristi at oce.be
Tue Feb 18 15:39:07 UTC 2003

Hi Manuel,

Testing your config today made me a very happy man! Everything worked as
expected.

Congratulations for this great work.

Another 2 thumbs up for Soren, who is supporting this project in his own
way.

I will be testing the m0n0wall on a cable-modem (dhcp-client) connection
and, later on, in a production environment. It will separate the Company's
local LAN and the international (private)WAN.

The cable-modem setup includes NAT of IPsec packets (Safenet Softremote to
Firebox 1000). Tonight or tomorrow I will report on testresults...

Regards
Joa