[Soekris] Dimension Drawings/Specs

Dave dave at cc0.net
Fri Feb 14 18:38:06 UTC 2003

I would have happily emailed him directly if a support email address had
been listed on the Soekris website.

It is considered bad netiquette in my opinion, to individually email a
member of a mailing list by extracting their email address from previous
posts...and now that I actually looked deeper it appears that
sales at soekris.com accepts technical questions. My apologies to the list.

Documentation and/or Technical/Engineering drawings of a product is usually
included with a product..especially that of an OEM product. I don't think I
am asking too much.

If I am asking too much, then I apologize to the list and to Soren for
wasting their time.

Respectfully,

-Dave