[Soekris] "wi0: wi_cmd failed with 60" on net4511 w/ OpenBSD -current

Jon Hart warchild at spoofed.org
Wed Dec 24 16:22:28 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 07:15:19AM -0800, Jim Thompson wrote:
> Its also possible that you've got a little bit of driver skew between
> the two boxes, and that is the source of your trouble.

I just double checked, and there is a slight difference between the wi
code on the working OpenBSD box and the non-working soekris box.  The
former is using if_wi.c version 1.101, and the latter is using if_wi.c
version 1.102.  The difference between the two is a 4-line diff that is
tweaking some of the WEP code, which I am not using.

Thanks,

-jon