[Soekris] video?

Chuck Yerkes chuck+soekris at 2003.snew.com
Mon Dec 22 18:11:29 UTC 2003

Quoting Matt Zimmerman (mdz at debian.org):
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 09:51:31AM -0600, Brian Havens wrote:
> But there still seems to be some question as to whether a video card would
> work at all.

And it may be that nobody is using a video card.

I passed on several dozen nice small boards that all insisted
on having keyboard and video (or LCD) interfaces, keeping costs
up.  Fine for PDA prototypes.  Not so fine otherwise.

I wouldn't *mind* finding a 3.3V S-Video/composite out card.
But that's not really the app that the soekris was built for.