[Soekris] Which Linux are recomended to install ?

Neilson Henriques neilson at predialnet.com.br
Thu Dec 18 19:20:36 UTC 2003

Some of people here recommend me the Pebble and it is really
quite easier to install...
My first need is to know about the throughput of Linux in 4501
using a small self-made application. Nothing so special.
I know I must have to tunning, cut and setup a lot of things to
get the *real* capability of the device and now I'll follow up your
steps and read the LFS HOW-TO ...

I did tried m0n0wall too but I'm benchmarking the OSes to
take a decision of which can be used with my application ...

Thank you for your reply Josh !