[Soekris] Which Linux are recomended to install ?

Geoff Davis gadavis at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 18 17:47:31 UTC 2003

As Josh Kropf pointed out, it's somewhat of a holy war when it comes to
what distribution of linux to run.

I'm running pebble linux - http://nycwireless.com/pebble - which is
based on debian and runs read-only so you can unplug it and plug it back
in without screwing up the file systsm. I've had to tweak it in a couple
of places, but it's a good start and fits on a 64 MB compact flash card
with room to spare. I may go for a home brew setup later.

--
Geoff Davis <gadavis at ucsd.edu>