[Soekris] Another CF that doesn't book on 4501.

Tyler Andersen soekrislist at anderseninternet.com
Mon Dec 15 23:21:31 UTC 2003

I have two Lexar 32MB (from Walmart) that I use in two Net4521s. They
boot just fine. (I use Wisp-Dist on the CF).

I copy Wisp-Dist onto the CF using a CF->IDE adapter in my computer. How
are you doing it?

oh ya... I also use fdisk to toggle the boot flag on the CF. I don't
know if it matters, but I always do this.

- Tyler Andersen