[Soekris] Problem with wireless link

Bill Church bill.church at bsius.com
Thu Dec 11 19:11:55 UTC 2003

Check for wireless interference like cordless phones and baby monitors. Try
channels 1 and 11 and see if there is a difference.

Some cordless phones hop all around the place, the best solution for them is
the trash can. I have a neighbor who's phone kept walking all over my
network. The solution was more power, but that's not really a solutions as
much as it is a band-aid.

-Bill