[Soekris] How to download Linux Image through the serial port.

Rick Compton rick_c_compton at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 20:37:43 UTC 2003

Chuck:

I think you misunderstood my question. Soren provides an option to have the
CF slot removed and the flash that would be in CF form directly mounted onto
the board. Not to be confused with the other flash which holds the BIOS.
Hence you can't use the normal procedure to transfer the Linux image since
itis sodlered onto the board.

Does anybody else know if there is a way for flashing the Linux image onto
that flash.

Thank you.

Rick