[Soekris] net4511 hairloss over bulkhead connector

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Dec 7 22:02:15 UTC 2003

In message: <20031207120700.68d63878.shane at flashbsd.net>
            Shane J Pearson <shane at flashbsd.net> writes:
: I bought a big bag of various connectors and a crimping kit from them,
: they were very prompt. BTW, the RP-MMCX connectors are difficult to
: solder (I used to solder SMD's for the Navy), you'll need a thin tip.

I usually need a good vice to hold the connector/cable as well as a
magnifying visor as well to get the center connector connected just
right.  I don't know if I'd say 'difficult work' or if I'd say
'tedious and fussy work,' since it is more the latter in my mind.

Warner