[Soekris] net4511 hairloss over bulkhead connector

Shane J Pearson shane at flashbsd.net
Sun Dec 7 01:07:00 UTC 2003

Hi Michael,

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 10:32:16 -0800
Michael Sierchio <kudzu at tenebras.com> wrote:

> Any help on this would be appreciated.  I have a PMCMIA card
> that takes a RP-MMCX connector, and the only pigtails I can
> find have N female bulkhead connectors -- too large of course
> for the Soekris case, which is drilled for RP-TNC.
>
> Any suggestions?

These fine folks...

http://www.hyperlinktech.com/

sell RP-MMCX connectors, pigtails and mobile antennas with RP-MMCX too.

I bought a big bag of various connectors and a crimping kit from them,
they were very prompt. BTW, the RP-MMCX connectors are difficult to
solder (I used to solder SMD's for the Navy), you'll need a thin tip.