[Soekris] net4801 and linux kernel 2.4.23

Bryan K. Walton zxcvbnm at decentralized.org
Sun Dec 7 16:51:32 UTC 2003

Has anybody built the 2.4.23 linux kernel on the net4801 yet?
Specifically, I am curious about changes to Kianusch Sayah Karadji's
2.4.22 patch.  A preliminary glance at the 2.4.23 source seemed to
show that the hardware watchdog drivers were included in the stock
source.  But it looks like the processor still isn't supported.  But,
if I am correct, after the bios fix for the PCI hangs, then the
processor section is the only section still needing a kernel patch?

Thanks,
Bryan