[Soekris] Problems with Demarc Prism Card

Tyler Andersen soekrislist at anderseninternet.com
Tue Dec 2 22:58:47 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 08:22, Michael Sierchio wrote:
> Tyler Andersen wrote:

> Are you using WEP?
>
> I can't seem to associate with the box with the Demarc
> card, either with a Windows XP laptop or a FreeBSD-4.9.

I'm not using WEP. I read somewhere (can't remember where) about an
instability when using WEP in a certain mode with the HostAP driver (I
can't remember where or details though... I will try to find it again).

I use a linux box behind my AP's (since I have multiple ones) to handle
all of the authentication stuff.

- Tyler