[Soekris] Atheros a/b/g combo?

Chuck Yerkes chuck+soekris at snew.com
Thu Aug 7 03:49:51 UTC 2003

Slightly off this topic:
Looked at this card (at store) and it's clearly got no way
for an external antenna to be added.

While I admire the soekris, it's a nice faraday cage.  As is
the big box that it will be attached to my house with.

Does anyone know if there WILL be PCMCIA cards with antenna
plugs ala my Lucent?

I'd just like HostAP abilities in the soekris and 802.11g (11a
doesn't hurt for uplink - 2400MHz is getting crowded here).

Quoting Brian Barrera (bdb at bbarrera.com):