[Soekris] 4511 Bridging Question

RTS rts at rdr.net
Sat Aug 9 23:58:10 UTC 2003

I have a 4521 setup as an AP with the netcs0 and eth0 interfaces bridged
together with on real world ip address assigned to br0.  Seems to be
working fine.  I can access it from the ethernet port and I can surf from a
laptop with a real world ip address.

I am trying to setup a 4511 as a CPE device with the netcs0 and eth0
interfaces bridged together.  The br0 interface I have assigned a real
world ip address.

I br0 interface comes up as not found when restarting the network devices
and when rebooted it doesn't come up as found.  I have both checked under
bridging.

Any ideas??

Thanks
Randy