[Soekris] SC1100 Support in OpenBSD (now in -current)

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau at foo.be
Sat Aug 9 17:13:09 UTC 2003

A good news for the owner of NET4801 board and using OpenBSD.

---
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/arch/i386/pci/geodesc.c

Revision 1.1 / (download) - annotate  - [select for diffs] , Thu Aug 7
08:32:56 2003 UTC (2 days, 8 hours ago) by markus
Branch: MAIN
Diff

watchdog driver for Geode SC1100 (e.g. in soekris net4801); ok mickey@

---

I hope  that we can see  a generic GPIO interface  in [Open|Net]BSD in
order to  access in an uniform  way the various GPIO  interface of the
soekris board.

--
-- 	  	     Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
-- 	   http://pgp.ael.be:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x44E6CBCD