[Soekris] Lilo booting problem

Daniel Loomis dloomis at cox-internet.com
Sat Aug 2 13:18:03 UTC 2003

After struggling for four days to get my 4521 to auto-boot Pebble Linux
I have run out of things to try.

* I have exactly the same hardware and lilo configs as others on this
list who are not experiencing this problem.

* Lilo does not report any errors when it is run.

* I exchanged the 128mb Sandisk flash for a new one.

* The CF geometry is reported as 980-8-32 in comBios and fdisk

* ComBios is reporting the CF correctly as: Pri Mas SanDisk SDCFB-128

* e2fsck reveals no errors

* I even reflashed comBios with a fresh copy of bios_115.bin.

My question is:  Is there a memory location I can check in comBios to
find what it is/is not seeing when it looks for a bootable partition?
If so, what should I look for?

Dan