[Soekris] CPE Equipment

RTS rts at rdr.net
Fri Aug 1 15:09:14 UTC 2003

Well now the 2nd phase of my experiment....

I have the 4521 up and running as an AP seems to work great around the
office using the WISP-dist.  It might not be configured 100% but it works.

I have the interfaces bridged and can use a real ip address on the laptop
in the office or outside.  MAC address restriction is great.

Now my plan is for the CPE (my business partners house)....  I was
wondering what other people use.

I would like a device that can be plugged into a Belkin, Linksys, etc...
cable/DSL router for their protection.   Any ideas on something that works
good??

Thanks
Randy