[Soekris] Re: net4801 not recognizing Compact Flash

Michael Silverton michael.silverton at tecKheads.com
Fri Aug 1 13:23:02 UTC 2003

We'd like to hear the answer too, as we've just ordered a net4801 in order
to build a firewall/router that boots solely from CF.  If there are issues
with the 4801, we need to back off to the 4501.

--
Best Regards,

Michael Silverton
Solutions Architect