[Soekris] Radio receivers for time synchronization?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Apr 22 19:40:57 UTC 2003

a couple vendors make ntp servers that leech off cdma networks instead of
gps, which may be more usable depending on their location... if you don't
really care what time it is in the outside world, you can just syncronize
them to each other using ntp... I actually see my 4521 drift by rather a
lot upwards of 1 second per minute running a linux 2.4 kernel, although I
don't know if I'm an isolated case or not.

joelja