[Soekris] Mounting rp-tnc on 4521 case

wglozer@yahoo.com wglozer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 22:25:23 UTC 2003

Hi Paul, it seems like you have one of the older net4521 cases that had the
N-connector cutout rather than RP-TNC.  I remember seeing something about that
on the Soekris site but can't place it at the moment.  My case has the smaller
hole and two small screw holes on a diagonal.  Just received my set of RP-TNC
bulkhead connectors and rubber duck antennas from NetGate today (thanks Jim
and Jamie!) and they are a perfect fit, just need some screws...

Regards,
Will