[Soekris] Re: Anybody else having problems with DemarcTech

Tony Morella tonylist at wwwbiz.com
Thu Apr 17 17:02:41 UTC 2003

Vlad

I have not been reading this list for a few weeks but now I am back on.
What is this about a "disappearing Tony", Vlad, I have not hard from you
since last year!  If there is a problem with the card they are under
warranty, we can setup and RMA and get them replaced.  Please email me
off list for this.

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com