[Soekris] hostap

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Apr 15 05:32:29 UTC 2003

In message: <000e01c30307$a7f34be0$6500a8c0 at pistol>
            "Tony Morella" <tonylist at wwwbiz.com> writes:
: FYI I don't know the exact reason why two cards are not working under
: FreeBSD but could have something do with how the IRQ sharing is setup on
: the two PCMCIA ports?? I am not a FreeBSD guy so I am would have to
: defer this to more knowledgeable people. We had a problem with
: supporting the 4521 because of this on our AP OS. Just putting out idea

No.  The reason that it doesn't work in FreeBSD is because pccardd is
stupid about how it picks the CIS configuration to use.

In fact, I'm hacking on that right now for a system I'm building right
now.

Warner