[Soekris] hostap

Tony Morella tonylist at wwwbiz.com
Tue Apr 15 04:29:45 UTC 2003

FYI I don't know the exact reason why two cards are not working under
FreeBSD but could have something do with how the IRQ sharing is setup on
the two PCMCIA ports?? I am not a FreeBSD guy so I am would have to
defer this to more knowledgeable people. We had a problem with
supporting the 4521 because of this on our AP OS. Just putting out idea
:)

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com

http://www.pop4.net/
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.