[Soekris] Anybody else having problems with DemarcTech

Matt hciss at hciws.com
Wed Apr 9 16:24:13 UTC 2003

We get all our POE(power over ethernet) adaptors from Tony.  Service has
always been good from them.  We have had some back orders but they got it
out to us in a timely fashion when they received them.

I really hope I do not have find a new source.  There POE adaptors have
worked very well for us.

Matt