[Soekris] interfaces gone on net4521

Tobias Roth roth at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Apr 4 20:19:20 UTC 2003

The power supply is 12V / 1000mA. Now that you mention it, the first
time the interfaces went dead was after I shut the unit down to insert
the pcmcia card. There is also a mini-pci vpn1211 installed, and the
serial cable is connected, which might draw additional power.

So is my power supply too weak?

I DID have all the devices installed and working at the same time,
so it surprises me a bit that things work in one moment, and then
break in the next.

thanks, t.