[Soekris] polling protocols

Ben Polson bsp at bandwave.net
Thu Apr 3 15:36:27 UTC 2003

Sorry, thanks Chuck.  They are polling protocols that overcome the
"hidden-node" issue in 802.11-type networks.  Since there are so many people
actively involved with HostAP, or other wireless applications using the
Soekris hardware, I figured this was a good place to see if anyone knows of
any alternatives to the commercial protocols.

Turbocell is from Karlnet (http://www.karlnet.com) and WIPP is from OTC
Wireless (http://www.otcwireless.com/wipp/wipp.htm).

-Ben.