[Soekris] Console on second Serial Port.

Chuck Yerkes chuck+soekris at 2003.snew.com
Tue Nov 26 18:40:38 UTC 2002

There's a mess of IO pins on this.  I haven't found an
OS that uses them (NetBSD would be keen).  But THAT
might be a fine means to do this.  Wire it to a push
button or another computers IO button (parallel port?).

/me starts to wonder about USB as more generic, yet more
flexible once an OS is running.  I have a little USB hub
that fits in the 4501 just fine :)

Quoting Henry Spencer (henry at spsystems.net):