[Soekris] Console on second Serial Port.

David Smead smead at amplepower.com
Tue Nov 26 07:51:37 UTC 2002

Greetings,

I think that using an I/O pin that can be sampled would be the best
solution.  Or pick two that a jumper can be placed across - if they're
connected, run with/without the console port.

Another way, but might take some redesign is to use some of the normally
unused pins in the serial connector which can flag the NO-CONSOLE mode.

--
Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com