[Soekris] MMCX to RP-TNC lead.

Andrew Back andrew at mysterian.com
Wed Nov 20 18:56:45 UTC 2002

Hi,

Does anyone know of a source in the UK for an MMCX to female bulkhead
mount RP-TNC lead (~12" long)?

I have a Net4521 and would like to fit RP-TNC connectors on the
enclosure to allow me to attach two Cisco 'rubber duck' aerials. The
Cisco WLAN card having two MMCX connectors.

I haven't as yet tried the configuration so if anyone has any experience
with Cisco AIR-LMC352 WLAN cards and Net4521 I'd love to hear. I presume
the Soekris board supports both 3.3v and 5v cards?

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Back
Network Architect, Mysterian
E: andrew at mysterian.com / T: +44 (0)7976 278735
Groove Digital Fingerprint:
c081-ced3:0c7b-2b4c:41a5-0bb3:19d5-d497:afec-868a
http://www.mysterian.com