[Soekris] Booting FreeBSD from Kingston CF on net4501

Yann Ramin atrus at atrustrivalie.org
Fri Nov 15 21:14:16 UTC 2002

I have luck booting off of a Toshiba THNCF064MBA card. Its been in the
system for about a week or so, with no problems.  Make sure you set the
geometry of the card correctly, since mine wasn't correctly set by the
OS using a PCMCIA adapter and OpenBSD.

http://www.glyn.de/New_home/Produkte/Cards/Datasheets/TD_THNCFxxxMBA_011031_E.pdf

Yann Ramin		atrus at atrustrivalie.org
Atrus Trivalie Productions

www.atrustrivalie.org

"Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?"
Key ID:  B790A0EC
Fingerprint:
3E2F FFBC B244 BFF6 C089 7AE3 940D 1037 B790 A0EC